Transcript Requests

Electronic Transcripts 

Students may send Unofficial Transcripts for free, or Official Transcripts at a cost of $6.

Please Note:

  • All transcripts will include test scores and immunization records.
  • ACT, SAT or AP Test scores must be transmitted by College Board or ACT
  • AICE Transcripts
    • To ensure your college or university receives a record of your Cambridge (AICE) exam scores in a timely manner, submit a transcript request to Cambridge International in the spring of your senior year. You can make that request through Cambridge International’s US Grade Transcript Service.
    • As a reminder, transcripts are not sent to colleges and universities during the college application process. You will only request a Cambridge (AICE) transcript after you have accepted an offer of admission.
    • Dual enrollment students who need to have their AICE scores sent to Palm Beach State College can make that request to Ms. Tamayo at
    • Palm Beach Central High School's Centre Number is US679.

Ms. Jan Sharkey and/or Ms. Lisandra Argudo