Cambridge (AICE) Transcripts

To ensure your college or university receives a record of your Cambridge (AICE) exam scores in a timely manner, submit a transcript request to Cambridge International in the spring of your senior year. You can make that request through Cambridge International’s US Grade Transcript Service.

 As a reminder, transcripts are not sent to colleges and universities during the college application process. You will only request a Cambridge (AICE) transcript after you have accepted an offer of admission.

 Dual enrollment students who need to have their AICE scores sent to Palm Beach State College can make that request to Ms. Tamayo at

 Palm Beach Central High School's Centre Number is US679.